In this article, we’ll teach you how to record WhatsApp audio and video calls on your Android and iOS, Desktop devices in the most different method possible.
Whatsapp As one of the most popular messaging as well as video calling applications, Whatsapp has been used for business communications and personal interactions. Often discussions on Whatsapp need to be recorded by users who wish they could capture important moments like sharing a glimpse at your first child with parents that live in another land. To save these precious memories there’s no better solution than using their recording feature which will allow you never forget those special times!
In this post, we’ll show you how to record WhatsApp video calls using three different techniques, including some very fantastic WhatsApp video call recording applications and full instructions on how to record WhatsApp video calls on your iPhone, Android, PC, or Mac.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Android
Today, almost everyone owns an Android phone, and the Whatsapp video call android features are among the best available. However, one disadvantage is that Android lacks a built-in recorder. The AZ screen recorder is one of the most popular call recorders for Android. Let’s look at how to record Whatsapp video call on an Android device.
- Download and install the AZ Screen Recorder app from the Google Play Store for free.
- From your mobile device’s screen, select the AZ Screen Recorder app. A pop-up widget displays on the top of the screen once you press the symbol, and it stays there.
- Make sure the audio is enabled in the AZ Screen Recorder settings by clicking on Audio Configuration and turning on the option next to Record Audio.
- Launch the Whatsapp app and dial the number of the person you wish to record using the Whatsapp video call android recorder.
- After you begin the call, press the Az Screen Recorded pop-up widget to open the recorder icon, and when you finish the call, hit the notification panel at the top to close the recorder.
- If you get an incoming Whatsapp video call on your Android device, you may open the Az Screen Recorder from the app drawer and record the Whatsapp video chat directly.
- Finally, your Android device’s Whatsapp video call is automatically stored.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Iphone
IOS 11 also has a built-in screen recorder for Whatsapp video calls on iPhone. So, let’s have a look at how to record the screen of your iPhone. With iOS 11, Apple introduced the built-in screen recorder feature which is quite helpful to be honest. With this option you can also record WhatsApp video calls on your iPhone without much hassle! This means that no third party app will be needed for recording these videos in one go all it takes is tapping a button and pressing start/stop as they please with ease. Here are simple steps:
- Tap the Plus sign next to Screen Recording to add the screen to your include list.
- After you’ve finished setting up the app, swipe your phone’s home screen to access the Control Centre and record the Whatsapp video call.
- Press and hold the Screen Recording button for three seconds to begin recording. Then, on your iPhone, open the WhatsApp app, find the contact with whom you want to conduct a video chat, and make the connection immediately.
- Press the screen recording button deeply and touch on the Microphone Audio to capture audio when recording a Whatsapp video call on iPhone.
- To end the recording, tap the red colour status bar at the top of the screen and then hit stop.
How to Record Whatsapp Video Call on Desktop
Are you aware that you may use the Whatsapp live video call function on your PC in addition to installing Whatsapp video call iPhone and Whatsapp video call Android? Yes, it’s possible. Simply download and install Whatsapp Video Call for PC to get started.
You may download WhatsApp on your Windows or Mac computer, or you can use the WhatsApp Web without installing anything. To connect your WhatsApp app on an iPhone, Android, or Windows phone to the WhatsApp Web or the WhatsApp desktop programme, scan the QR picture on the start page. You can request that a WhatsApp call be made to you, and you will receive the call from your PC or Mac.
If you want to make a WhatsApp video call on your computer, you’ll need to download and install BlueStacks App Player first, then download and install WhatsApp. After you’ve installed WhatsApp and signed in with your account, the Call option will appear.
DemoCreator Whatsapp video call recorder is one of the greatest options for recording and saving live video calls to your computer. You may simply and comfortably record your Whatsapp video calls with DemoCreator in just a few simple steps.
Step 1- Installing DemoCreator
To begin downloading the DemoCreator Screen Recorder Software, click the blue-colored Install box, whether you are purchasing a paid edition or downloading the trial version.
Step 2- Get Started
There are three options on this page. First, there’s Quick Capture, which may immediately begin capturing the last stored page on the PC. The second choice, Video Editor, allows you to edit the recorded file from your PC, and the third option, Get Started, allows you to explore all of the features, select the parameters, and then begin recording. The last choice is the best one to go with.
Step 3- Set Up
The Setup page follows. You have four options on this page.
First, access the screen tab on the Whatsapp video call recorder’s Setup page, where you can pick the frame rate 30 fps from the Frame Rate drop-down menu and then open the record the Whatsapp live video call from the Screen Capture drop-down menu.
The second option is Audio, which allows you to choose the audio source, such as whether you want to pick audio files from the microphone or from the computer.
The third and fourth cameras Advanced tabs are not required. The camera tabs enable you to select the video source, and the advanced tab allows you to set up hotkeys such as hitting F9 to continue and pause the Whatsapp video call recorder, and pressing F10 to restart and stop the live video call. On the Setup screen, the user selects the blue colour Capture button in the right-hand corner after making all of the options.
Step 4- Recording Panel
This page allows you to double-check all of the settings you made on the Screen and Audio tabs before proceeding with the recording. The Whatsapp video call recorder is configured to fit the recording screen into the play window and then begin recording.
Step 5- Your Clips
When you press the F10 key to pause the video, you’ll be transported to the Your Clips screen, where you may choose whatever files you want to edit.
Step 6- Editor Screen
The Editor Screen displays all of the selected clips from the Whatsapp video call recording that need to be edited. Cutting, trimming, cropping, de-noising, high 4k resolution, scaling, rotating, annotations, cursor effect, and many more advanced and basic edit options are available on this page.
Step 7- Export
The final step is to go to the Export page by clicking the Export button in the top right corner of the Editor Screen Page. From there, you can convert the files to any of the supported formats, such as.mov,.gif, or.mp4, and save them on your computer or share them directly on some of the supported social media platforms.
This is how you may use the DemoCreator to record videos directly from your desktop using the Whatsapp video call recorder. You may use DemoCreator to record your WhatsApp chat and export it as an intriguing GIF in addition to capturing the WhatsApp video call.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on Android
On Android, recording WhatsApp audio calls is pretty simple. Call Recorder: Cube ACR is a programme that allows you to record phone calls. It is imperative to note, however, that the app does not work with all phones. As a result, I recommend that you first check their help website to see if your phone is compatible with the app. You may verify whether your phone supports this app by clicking on this link. If your phone is on the list, you may record WhatsApp audio calls on your Android phone by following these steps:
- Search for the Cube Call application on the Google Play Store.
- It’s free to download and install on your Android phone.
- Switch to WhatsApp after using the Cube Call audio call recorder app.
- When you make a WhatsApp voice call, a Cube Call widget will appear.
- If this is not the case, go to the Cube Call recorder settings and choose Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Call the number again to check whether the widget appears. If you’re still getting an error, it’s possible that the app isn’t compatible with your phone.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on iPhone
You don’t have to be intimidated by the complex process of recording a WhatsApp voice call on an iPhone. There is no particular application that makes these tasks easy, but there are workarounds for both Android and iOS users with Mac computers who want help in doing it themselves! Here’s how you can do this:
- Using the lightning connector, connect your iPhone to a Mac. On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Trust this computer.
- Open the QuickTime programme on your Mac. Select the New Audio Recording option from the File menu.
- Select iPhone from the drop-down menu and press the record button in QuickTime.
- Make a WhatsApp call to your phone from your iPhone now. Once you’ve connected, click the add user icon.
- Now call the individual you wish to record the audio with and start talking. Simply end the call and stop the recording in QuickTime after you’re finished. Your WhatsApp audio call will be recorded if you save the file to your Mac.