The Cinema APK is a perfect option for those who are looking to stream their favorite movies and TV shows on Kodi. This guide will show you how easily it can be installed, so stay tuned!
Are you tired of installing the Cinema HD App on your Kodi but can’t find any online tutorials that actually work? My guess is yes. Most guides are either incomplete or don’t even get past installation, and they seem helpless when it comes down to this app specifically because it doesn’t have its own repository/addon as other apps do for instance if we wanted to install Netflix onto our device then there would just be one button click away!
Install APK on KODI
So today I’m going show how easy Steps 1-5 will make everything go smoothly as well so please follow them below:
Let me explain how you can install and configure XBMC on your device. It’s not an easy task, but with some tricks, we’ll get there!
For those unfamiliar, there is a new way to stream movies using apps like Aptoide. This guide includes two parts- first about installing APK on Kodi your device and then streaming via Cinema from their store!
Part 1: Add Aptoide on Kodi (Third-Party Apk Store)
- Open the System Settings menu in Kodi. It’s shown by a gear symbol in the upper left corner.
- Open the File Manager application.
- On the left, select Add Source.
- Select NONE and paste this URL into the next field: http://fspmkodi.com/repo/. Give it a name like Aptoide and click OK.
- Return to the home screen and select Add-ons from the main menu.
- One icon, a package installer icon, may be found in the upper left corner. Simply click on it.
- Choose the option to install from a zip file.
- Select Aptoide from the drop-down menu.
- Select repository from the list.
- Click OK after downloading Firestickplusman-3.6.zip.
- After the download is complete, you’ll receive a message that says “Add-on installed.”
- Now, select Install from Zip File from the drop-down menu.
- Then select Install from repository from the drop-down menu.
- Select Firestickplusman Add-ons from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose Video Addons.
- Install Aptoide for Kodi by clicking on it here.
- It should be Install.
Part 2: Install the Cinema Hd on Kodi via Aptoide
- On your Kodi, launch Aptoide.
- From the menu, select the “Search” option.
- Then, in the search area, type “Cinema HD.”
- Start the download by clicking on it, then navigate to the download place and click to install.
- The app is currently accessible usage on Kodi.
- That is all there is to it.
The new Cinema APK add-on is a great way to watch all the latest entertainment content such as films, serials, and more. It’s perfect for Firestick users with Downloader installed on it instead of Kodi! If you have your own FireStick though then I recommend installing via Downloader rather than trying out this plugin directly in your system software (which isn’t always stable).
If you experience any difficulty when using this guide, please let us know. We will get back to you as soon as possible!.