Do you want to create a WhatsApp group for your friends? It’s easy! If they are on the same floor as me then all we need is their mobile number, and that should be enough. You can do this by selecting “Create Group” from inside of any one person’s chat window while in here select who else wants also have access if it isn’t already enabled (including yourself).
Now just enter some helpful information like what time zone everyone lives closest to so far no one has had trouble with our times matching up yet but I’ve been working at home lately without realizing until someone messaged asking about an event happening soon.
How to Create a WhatsApp Group iphone or Android?
WhatsApp groups are a fantastic way to remain in touch with friends, family, and coworkers from all around the world. Here’s how to use your iPhone or Android to establish free WhatsApp groups, add contacts, and exchange group messages.
How to Create a WhatsApp Group on iPhones
To create a WhatsApp group on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Chats.
- Choose New Group from the drop-down menu.
If you don’t have any active conversations, the New Group option will be unavailable; instead, pick the pencil and paper symbol in the upper-right corner, then New Group on the following screen.
- Choose the people you want to join the group. Tap Next in the upper-right corner when you’re finished. Don’t worry if you forget someone; you can always add more later.
- Tap Create in the upper-right corner to create a group subject (a name for the group chat).
- To send a group message, press the compose box, type your message, and then tap send.
How to Create a WhatsApp Group on Android
To create a WhatsApp group on an Android phone, follow these steps:
- Tap Chats on WhatsApp.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the three vertical dots > New group.
- Select the people you wish to invite. Tap the green arrow in the lower-right corner when you’re finished.
- To finish creating the group, enter a group subject (a name for the group) and press the green checkmark.
- To send a message, press the compose message area, type your message, and then hit send.
Adding Members to a WhatsApp Group Chat on an iPhone
After you’ve created a group, you might wish to add other people to it. You can go into the group’s settings and add members as long as you’re a group admin.
- To view your group, tap Chats at the bottom of the screen (s).
- Select More from the options that show when you slide your finger leftwards over the name of the group to which you wish to add members.
- Go to Group Info and tap it.
- Select Add Participants from the drop-down menu. If the person isn’t on WhatsApp, you may alternatively hit Invite to Group through Link.
[su_note note_color=”#e1e8eb” text_color=”#000000″ radius=”2″]
Note: Up to 256 people can be in a WhatsApp group.
- Add the contacts you want. When you’re finished, tap Add. To finish, tap Add once more.
- The participants have now been added to the group and are able to see any new messages that have been submitted to it.
Adding Members to a WhatsApp Group Chat on Android
To add people to a WhatsApp group conversation on Android, do the following:
- In the upper section of the screen, tap Chats.
- Choose the group to which you wish to add members.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the three vertical dots.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Group information.
- Select from Add Participants or Invite via Link from the drop-down menu.
- Select the contacts you want to add to the group chat from the participants list. When you’ve finished selecting contacts, tap the green checkmark in the lower-right corner.
- New members will be added to the group and will be able to see any new messages that have been sent to it.
Delete a WhatsApp Group
It’s possible that you’ll need to delete a WhatsApp group when conditions change. If you don’t want to keep a group conversation in your Chats list, you may archive it and conceal it from view. The group will not be deleted from WhatsApp when you archive it, and you will be able to see the messages later.