Do you use ConfigAPK? If so, then this article is going to help! I am sure that your first question was what the heck does config ask do and why should I care. Well don’t worry because in this guide we will answer all of those questions for you’ll just organize from the easiest one at point-a: how can u tell if ur device has been infected by a virus or malware; b) where does it live on my phone/tablet etc.; c). Should I Disable / Delete Config APK?” With every new Android, the update comes security risks like potential hackers trying their best to steal personal data such as emails contacts addresses.
What Is Configapk For?
What is an APK? An APK is a file format used to distribute and install application software and middleware onto Google’s Android operating system. The files usually have the. APK file extension, but Android has also adopted the ZIP format extension. ZIP for one archive container that contains the. APK files in a directory structure. What do I need to use the ConfigAPK app? First, you need root access to your device (or at least SuperSU). After you gain root access, run this command: pm grant com. Koushik Dutta. root manager android. permission.UPDATE_APP_OPS_STATS If this does not work for you try:
Is ConfigAPK a Virus, Spyware, Or Malware?
There’s a lot of confusion among users regarding system apps. It’s true some Android devices come with multiple preinstalled bloatware, but most systems apps are important and do not cause any problem on your device or drain its battery life in an unnecessary way even if you have something like Samsung phones where they’re installed by default before anything else!
ConfigAPK is a system program that performs a variety of functions relating to automated app installation. It’s not a virus, spyware, or malware.
The main purpose of ConfigAPK is to install apps automatically on your device from the Google Play Store. It can be seen in this list as a running background process but there’s nothing for you to worry about it! All Android system and third-party apps have their own unique package name which helps identify them easily, so don’t get confused by seeing two unknown names here like “android auto installs config“.
Does ConfigAPK Use Any Android App Permissions?
No, ConfigAPK does not require any app permissions; you will verify this for yourself by following the guidelines below:
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Apps.
- On the upper right corner, tap the three vertical dots.
- Select System applications.
- ConfigAPK should be found and tapped.
- Scroll down to Permissions and hit it.
How to Fix ConfigAPK Causing Issues Like Battery Draining?
With ConfigAPK, you can quickly and easily fix any app-related bug without having to waste time installing large patches. The small system extension takes up less than 1 MB of space which is available for all device users thanks in part to being installed across millions upon billions of smartphones worldwide!
In addition, there’s no evidence that this plugin will unexpectedly drain your battery so keep those charges coming whenever possible 🙂
ConfigAPK has never caused me any issues with battery life or performance. Additionally, it uses less than 1% of my device’s CPU when idle so I don’t see how anyone could have an issue here!
Should You Uninstall ConfigAPK?
No, ConfigAPK does not cause issues and should never be removed. It’s a system app that can help keep your device running smoothly so don’t worry about disabling or uninstalling it!
The only time you might want to do this would be if there was no other way for the feature in question (such as GPS) which is why we always recommend searching through Google Play Store before trying anything else like potentially editing APKs yourself.
How to Uninstall ConfigAPK?
The easiest way to delete or disable ConfigAPK is with Android’s built-in options. If you have root access, use the third party app (Root required) that will allow for easy deletion of configapk files on your device while still giving yourself an option at a command-line tool called ADB which can be accessed through the Computer Connectivity section under developer settings within Settings menu – this allows users who don’t know how exactly their phones work yet but are willing learners!
1st Method) System App Remover (Root Needed)
- The System App Remover may be downloaded and installed.
- Launch the app, then look for and choose the ConfigAPK app.
- After that, press the uninstall button.
Note: If your smartphone isn’t already rooted, you may learn how to do so with this tutorial.
2nd Method) Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- To find out more about your phone, go to Settings > System > About phone.
- Keep pressing the build number until Developer Options appears.
- Return to the main settings menu and select Developer Options from the drop-down menu.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Install ADB on your computer.
- The ZIP file should be extracted into a folder of your choice.
- After the extraction is complete, open the folder.
- Right-click on a blank spot while holding down the shift key.
- Select “Open Powershell window here” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the command adb devices.
- Use the data cord to connect your Android handset to your computer.
- To uninstall the programme, run the command adb shell pm uninstall –user 0 android.autoinstalls.config.
Note: Instead of deleting the program, you may deactivate it by replacing “Uninstall” with “disable” in the ADB command.
- 1 What Is Configapk For?
- 2 Is ConfigAPK a Virus, Spyware, Or Malware?
- 3 ConfigAPK Meaning?
- 4 Does ConfigAPK Use Any Android App Permissions?
- 5 How to Fix ConfigAPK Causing Issues Like Battery Draining?
- 6 Should You Uninstall ConfigAPK?
- 7 How to Uninstall ConfigAPK?
- 8 1st Method) System App Remover (Root Needed)
- 9 2nd Method) Android Debug Bridge (ADB)